Cleveland Head and Neck Clinic provides care to patients of all ages for a variety of conditions. If there are specific questions about these services or if you do not find your answer here, feel free to call our office.
- Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
- Sinus Disease
- Nasal Obstructive Problems
- Ear Disease and Hearing Loss
- Balance Problems
- Skin Cancer and Facial Plastic Surgery
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease
- Head and Neck Tumors
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
For general patient information, visit The Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery website at ENTNET.org.